Did you know you need to update your NMP every year to stay in compliance with the State of Vermont RAPs?
If your plan is out of date or you need assistance in updating your plan, UVM Extension and Natural Resources Conservation District personnel can help. We are offering a nutrient management plan updating session for producers who have taken the UVM nutrient management planning class. We will provide support and a quiet space for you to update your plans.
Please bring the following and stop in on 2/27:
- Your nutrient management plan and any records,
- Manure sample results for every year (or as many as you have) since you last updated or created your NMP
- Soil sample results from every three years since you last updated or created your NMP,
- Field records of the activities you performed annually,
- A computer if you have one (we can lend you one if needed), and
- Please have your GoCrop license updated before coming and have your password ready.
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Cheryl Herrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-656-5459 by February 6 so we may assist you.
For more information about these sessions, or other support for your Connecticut River Valley watershed farm, please contact Laura Johnson at email@example.com or 802-751-8307, ext. 356.
Registration is required for this event. Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nutrient-management-plan-updates-brattleboro-drop-in-sessions-tickets-87168809255